We have thousands of professionals and students turning to us for migrating abroad with jobs or other career aspirations. Our team at MS Reddy is skilled at providing end-to-end assistance in accomplishing your dream of settling abroad starting from choosing the career option to getting placed.
At Even Oversesas, we are absolutely unbiased about our immigration counselling. By saying that, we offer advice and guidance in getting each of our candidates placed in the best location as per their specialization area and profile. We believe in establishing a mutual trust with our clients. Our team of experts work diligently in understanding your aspiration and analyzing the best country for your career. Our aim is to ensure best future prospects to each of our candidates pertaining to their goal.
Migrating to a first-world country and being able to settle is one of the life-changing decisions you can make and we at MS Reddy are well-equipped to help you achieve your dream. So, why exactly you would want to migrate to a leading nation?
- Quality life with better infrastructure
- Better job prospects and high salary
- Better healthcare and system-oriented medical system
- Benefits of living and working in a multicultural environment
- Great personal as well as professional growth
- Access to a better environment and a struggle-free day to day life
- Quality education and lifestyle for children
- Convenience for elder people
Our team of experts would help you step by step in evaluating your profile and making them best-suited for migration. Migration to a leading country is not an easy process and it has to be done right for a smooth entry.
Following are the areas which our team focuses upon while screening your profile:
- Your academic profile/score card/GPA
- Country you will be moving to/country best-suited for your profile
- Professional experience and your area of specialization
- Documentation checklist
- Total cost and estimated time for the entire process
WHY EVEN INTERNATIONAL?
We have already spoken about how we help our aspirants in achieving their goals; but, here’s a little bit more details on our services for better clarity:
- Documentation checklist
- Pre-screening of your profile and occupation details
- End-to-end migration assistance starting from evaluation to application
- Form fill-ups and petition filing
- Assistance with medical tests and records
- Guidance to acquire police clearance certificate
- Follow-up with the consulate
- Preparing for visa interview process (as and when required)
- Coaching for global English proficiency tests (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE)
- Get a powerful passport that can avail facilities on international travel without visa
- Gain access to citizenship benefits or PR status
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Job search and placement assistance
- Guidance on travel documents
How do I get a work visa?
A Work Visa allows you to legally work in a certain country for a specific period of time. Most countries require you to have a job offer from that country before you apply for a Work Visa. The Company which has given you the job offer also needs to sponsor your Visa. You may also be required to have a positive Labour Market Test before you apply for the same. Hence, to get a Work Visa you must first meet the eligibility requirements of the Visa specified by the particular country.
Which countries are easy to get a work visa?
A Work Visa allows you to legally work in a certain country for a specific period of time. Most countries require you to have a job offer from that country before you apply for a Work Visa. The Company which has given you the job offer also needs to sponsor your Visa. You may also be required to have a positive Labour Market Test before you apply for the same. Hence, to get a Work Visa you must first meet the eligibility requirements of the Visa specified by the particular country. A Work Visa is essentially a work permit that allows you to enter a foreign country and legally work there for a certain period of time. Different countries have different eligibility requirements and procedures for a Work Permit. Some countries require you to have a job offer in the country before you can apply for a Work Visa. You are also required to be sponsored by the Company which has given you the job offer. Again, there are certain countries which allow you to apply for a Job-Seeker Visa. You may enter the country on this and then apply for a Work Visa once you get a job offer. Thus, it is not possible to point out the countries where it is “easy” to get a Work Visa. The ease of getting a Work Visa depends on a number of conditions like the country, eligibility requirements etc. If you meet all the eligibility requirements of the Work Visa of a particular country, then you may be able to obtain a Work Visa.
What would you suggest I do first,get a job or apply for the work permit / PR?
To deal with the talent shortage in their respective countries, many countries offer PR to foreign skilled professionals. PR gives you the status of a local and greatly improves the chances of you finding a job. Also, with a PR, you do not require employer sponsorship as well. On the other hand, a work permit is for a limited time only and is contract-based as well. While individual circumstances might differ from person to person, a PR status usually provides you better returns as compared to a work permit.